Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi Noon: An Introduction

This blog is primarily to document my travels and to maybe possibly someday if I'm not too lazy get a sponsor for further travels (to be revealed in a future post!).  But I wanted something to focus my writing until I actually start travelling.  Something a little more interesting than a litany of what I did all day.  So I've been taking a photo of myself at noon each day (since September 8).  Like today, taken as I did some yoga after my jog:


Notice one of my fans watching from a pot on the mantle?
So far, people think it's a neat idea to record what I'm doing at noon each day, but most days I'm not doing anything particularly interesting.  Probably most people aren't.  I just happen to record it.

For good measure, here's yesterday's photo, take at Rozi's Wine Shop in Lakewood, Ohio.  Sometimes I have to take my own photo; other times someone else does.  I'm leaving a string of strangers in my wake, probably wondering why I want to be photographed doing the dullest things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment