Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Now What?

So I am all done with this part of my research and my next step will be taking all that data and organizing it and ranking everything.  I'll rank both the importance of each factor to me (example: Number of friends = high, weather = medium, number of sports teams = low) and how each city ranks within that category.

I expect in the end that the results of my rankings will more or less conform with my feelings on each city.  I think I've already noted (maybe not in the blog, but to people who've asked about it) that I can just feel a few places rising to the top and some dropping to the bottom.  Much of that has/had to do with my feelings about each place when I visited.  But some good impressions have been reinforced by some of my research.

What I'm curious to see if which city, if any, surprises me and winds up ranking really high on all of these objective factors, when my feelings and memories about the city didn't have it ranked quite so high on my list.

I expect this project will take a few days (during which I'll also be spending a lot of my time at the Film Festival) so don't be surprised if I go AKB (away from blog) for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Make that "AFB". I'd like to say I wrote that late at night, but alas, I did not!

    ReplyDelete