Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

This International UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico Is A Bit Silly

I don't really need to say a lot more, do I?
These guys move.  Just a little bit.  Just enough to be creepy.  Creepier than they would be anyway.
I did learn what the Roswell Incident was all about.  You can read about it yourself; there are several sources on the web.  But I will say this:  I don't think that the farmer who found weird stuff in his fields really found a crashed alien spaceship.  But I do think that if the U.S. Government had just ignored it all, no one outside of a 5-mile radius would ever had heard of anything.  But the dumb government made a big freaking deal about keeping the farmer's findings secret, thereby guaranteeing everyone would know he found something that the government didn't want people to know about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment