Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heading off again soon

So... I thought that when I returned to the States on May 1, I would keep writing. Not every day, but every few days, at least. To wrap up my thoughts about my big trip, to write about my days loafing around DC and Cleveland, and what was coming up next. But no. I was LAZE-EE and frankly, bored of writing. I'm not a writer by nature and had to be very disciplined to do it almost every day on my trip. But I'll pick it up again because I'm about to start travelling again.

This time, it will be a road trip across North America! My route is ... well, all over the place, but I'm heading towards Iowa first, stopping to visit a few friends along the way. After that, I plan to see a little bit of everything, including Canada, but NOT including Alaska or Hawaii. The former is just too far away and the latter cannot be reached by car.

So watch this spot for a few more bits about what I've been up to lately and more importantly, to find out more about the USA.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding your comment on Hawaii, have a look at this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzxuEOxYSLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Well, when my car deteriorates to the point it is no longer landworthy, I'll turn it into a boat.

    ReplyDelete