Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmastime with my family

Christmas day consists of me, mom and dad, my sister Nicky and her husband Brian opening gifts, eating (of course), and playing board games.  I only asked for one thing for Christmas (well, OK, two.. .I asked for that netbook, too):  That the family board game be one that can be played by more than four people, since there are more than four of us.  And there they are... playing Sorry!, which only accommodates four!  So I'm entertaining myself by writing a grouchy post instead of joining the hilarity that is the family board game.  Bah (humbug)!
Well, I'll get my revenge this evening when they have to spend time in my apartment, which, due to being halfway through a complete packing-up, looks like a bomb hit it.  They also have to eat my cooking.

In all seriousness, Christmas has been quite satisfactory so far.  I was tipsy by noon, got some good loot and ate some good food.  Christmas Eve (not pictured) was also fun, consisting of dinner and a tacky gift exchange at Brian's parents' house.  Thanks, Linda and Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment